Single and Site License Purchase
Purchase programs for nonprofit organizations at all levels.
Northwest Software is pleased to offer both single copy as well as a site license purchase program for those organizations wishing to standardize their event fundraising data management from one source. Under our site license program, we offer generous volume discounts on The Tracker-Series product licenses.
What is the National Site License Program?
The Northwest Software national site license program is a volume licensing solution that simplifies the acquisition of software for nonprofit organizations and educational institutions that have made the decision to standardize their fundraising event management on the Tracker-Series software application suite. Our site license program is available for all four applications in the suite, offers cost savings over single quantity pricing, administrative efficiencies and the opportunity for organizations to budget for software licenses. Through volume discounts and commitment, organizations can predict their software license fees for the life of the agreement and be confident that they are licensing their fundraising event management software in the most cost-effective manner available in today's software market.
Nonprofit organizations and educational institutions qualify for volume licensing with orders as small as five (5) licenses in any combination of Tracker-Series applications.
Requirements To Purchase Under This Program
There are no administrative costs or annual recurring license fee requirements this program.
- Standardize your fundraising event management on the Tracker-Series software.
- Define your site (offices, chapters, councils, guilds, etc.) and accept our site license agreement.
- Purchase five (5) or more Tracker-Series software licenses in any combination of product.
- Pay license fees for all authorized locations within your Site as product is delivered.
For complete information and on this great program, contact Jack Wilson, President and Chief Executive Officer at 425.252.7287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase "Single Copy", network release licenses here.
Thank you for your decision to purchase! Please read the following information as it pertains to the license you are about purchase.
- Applications are purchased under traditional software licensing. Use for as many events as your organization wishes to engage year over year.
- No annual license fees or percentage take per event as a fee to use our software.
- No mandatory long-term contracts for purchasing our software is required.
- No charge for application "updates". All updates are provided free via the application's interactive web-based updating service.
- Comprehensive application support that includes phone, email, chat and online support community.
- Shipping is provided at no additional charge.
Software Application Purchase
Visit the application suite purchase page for the products below: